Panarea to Milazzo Ferry

The Panarea Milazzo ferry route connects Aeolian Islands with Sicily. Currently there is just the 1 ferry company operating this ferry service, Liberty Lines Fast Ferries. The crossing operates up to 49 times each week with sailing durations from around 1 hour 20 minutes.

Panarea Milazzo sailing durations and frequency may vary from season to season so we’d advise doing a live check to get the most up to date information.

Panarea - Milazzo Ferry Operators

  • Liberty Lines Fast Ferries
    • 7 Sailings Daily 1 hr 20 min
    • Get price

Panarea Milazzo Average Prices

Prices shown represent the average one way price paid by our customers. The most common booking on the Panarea Milazzo route is a car and 1 passenger.

Panarea Guide

Located in the Aeolian group of islands, the Italian island of Panarea is the second smallest in the island chain, which is located to the north of Sicily. There are around 300 inhabitants on the small island although this number increases during the summer months in order to cater for visiting tourists. The island, popular with celebrities, has some thermal springs close to the village of Punta di Peppre e Maria which attracts people to the island. So too does the island's crystal clear waters with scuba divers. There are only two beaches on the island that can be accessed by land. The beach of Cala Junco is in the southern part of the island and is accessed along a path that leads to the beach. It can also be accessed from the sea. The second beach, Cala degli Zimmari, is located just along the road from the first. Other beaches on the island include Lisca Bianca, Basiluzzo and Spinazzola.

From the island's small port ferries depart to Napoli and Milazzo.

Milazzo Guide

The Italian town of Milazzo lies on the north east coast of Sicily, to the west of the city of Messina, and is known for its historic village and lovely beaches. There is a fortified citadel and medieval quarters located in the Old Town where many religious buildings can also be found. A popular attraction in the Old Town is the Shrine of St. Francesco di Paola which dates back to the 18th century and was constructed on the site of a former church that dated back to the 15th century. The Shrine's facade has a curvilinear staircase with windows and galleries above the doorway. Inside the Shrine is the Chapel of Jesus and Mary where there is an altar that is decorated with carved and gilded wood and at the centre of which is the 'Madonna and Child' painted by Domenico Gagini (1420-1492).

The newer parts of Milazzo are in the lower town and is largely of 18th century construction. The lower town's centre is the Piazza Caio Duillo, which has to its west the Palazzo Marchese Proto and the facade of the Chiesa del Carmine to the east.