Date: 25 Apr 2018 12:33 Source: Jadrolinija
Sail with Jadrolinija this Summer: sailings between Bari and Bar are now available to book from 22nd May until 1st December 2018 so book now before they start filling up!
Bar is a city where you can spend an unforgettable holiday, enjoy stunning beaches, ancient ruins and gorgeous landscapes. Here a list of some of the landmarks not to be missed if you decide to visit this gorgeous country.
• See “Stara Maslina”, a 2200 years old tree. It’s probably the oldest tree in the world!
• Visit the beautiful old town of Antivari, settled since 800 BC. It’s about only 4 km away from Bar.
• Enjoy stunning beaches and crystal clear water in one of the many locations on the Montenegrin coastline.
• Visit the Skadar Lake, an ideal place to completely relax and enjoy the wildest nature. It’s just 30 minutes away from Bar.
• Go visit the Bay of Kotor! It’s a real nature masterpiece, surrounded by mountains and dense forests.
• Plan a canyon tour. You can easily find more than one canyon and many tours are organised if you feel like climbing or swimming in a unique location! Nevidio Canyon is one of the most famous ones.
These are just a few of the things you can see and do in Montenegro. This country has a rich culture and is vibrant with history, art, nature… so what are you waiting for? Book your next adventure now!
Date: 16 February 2018 Source:
The Ibizan coastline not only boasts bustling beach parties orchestrated by the world’s best DJ’s, but also hides numerous idyllic gems. Whether you’re looking for a short respite from that thumping base, a safe beach to swim and play or a romantic spot for a sunset cocktail, there is a beach for you on Ibiza. While there are more than 80 on the island, these are our favourite beaches.
Date: 17 January 2018 Source: FRS Caribbean
FRS Caribbean is starting a new ferry connection between Florida, in the United States and the Bahamas this year with regular crossings in each direction.
Date: 02 January 2018 Source: Liberty Lines Fast Ferries
Liberty Lines is one of the leading Italian ferry operators, offering many daily and short sailings connecting the mainland with the Aeolian, Pelagie and Egadi archipelagos - Sicily, Ustica and Pantelleria – as well as Greece.
Date: 28 September 2012 Source: Expired
To celebrate Stena Line's 50th anniversary we're giving you up to €50 discount on all return sailings up to 31st January 2013!